• MYAA LAX 11/15 to 1/31
• Youth Baseball 1/22 to 2/28
• Girls' Softball 1/22 to 2/28
• HS Rec Soccer 2/10 to 3/15
• Men’s Softball 3/1 to 5/1
• Adult Beach Volleyball 3/15 to 4/15
• HS Beach Volleyball 6/1 to 6/15
• Youth Tennis (Grades 3-6) 6/15 to 7/1
• Youth Soccer 6/5 to 7/15
• Women’s Volleyball 6/15 to 7/20
• Boys' & Girls' HS Soccer 8/23 to 10/12
• Men's Volleyball 10/5 to 11/28
· Basketball 10/13 to 11/16
· Women's 4v4 Volleyball 1/12 to 1/28
· Men's Basketball 1/20 to 12/15
*Please go to specific sports page located under the "Sports" tab above for registration link*
**PLEASE NOTE: The MLAA reserves the right to revoke the registration, and return registration fees, to any Medford Lakes resident who is not in good standing with the Colony.**
Hundreds of college athletes were asked to think back: "What is your worst memory from playing youth and high school sports?"
Their overwhelming response: "The ride home from games with my parents."
Click link to read more...
Promote your business while supporting local athletes through team sponsorship during the 2015 sports season.
Opportunities are now available. Contact Rachael Urban at email@example.com / 609.217.0065.
Don't have a Credit Card or PayPal account? We also accept Visa Gift Cards for registration payments. All banks in the area offer these cards (many without a fee) for any dollar amount you need.
The MLAA requires that ALL coaches and assistant coaches have a current Rutgers Safety Clinic card, which provides the protections of the NJ Little League Law to coaches. If you want to coach any MLAA sport and do not have a current card, you must complete this clinic. Fees are paid by the MLAA for MLAA coaches. Anyone interested should contact Jim Willson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 654-4393, for the next available Clinic date. Thank you.
MLAA Refund Policy
The MLAA will issue refunds based on the outline below:
100% refund prior to team selection (less a $5.00 bank processing fee)
50% refund prior to first game (less a $5.00 bank processing fee)
0% after the first game